Hi Richard,

I am running a bash script which sends some gogo deployment commands to
install some bundles in felix. I then list the bundles I just deployed
with gogo with the command 'lb'. These bundles are all correctly
displayed and have their state set to active. At the end of the script
Felix then terminates (I assume because it is called non-interactively
via a script).

Now if I startup this exact same deployment and list the installed
bundles via 'lb', all I get is the bundles I previously copied into the
bunde/ subdirectory. The bundles I installed via gogo have disappeared,
although I never undeployed them.

What am I missing?

Here is a minimal version of my deployment script:

#!/bin/bash
java -verbose -jar bin/felix.jar <<-END_GOGO_SCRIPT_STARTUP
    obr:repos add file:$HOME/.m2/repository/repository.xml
    obr:deploy -s "Some bundle from maven repo"
    felix:refresh
    felix:lb
END_GOGO_SCRIPT_STARTUP

Best regards,