Hello,

I want to include more than one service into a bundle, so it seems like I have to make a use of declarative services.

I'm building a test bundle with maven + maven-bundle-plugin and generating the ds descriptor with maven-scr-plugin, so it looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><components xmlns:scr="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/scr/v1.0.0";>
    <scr:component name="ru.multicabinet.gateway.ExampleDS">
        <implementation class="ru.multicabinet.gateway.ExampleDS"/>
        <service servicefactory="false">
            <provide interface="ru.multicabinet.gateway.SimpleI"/>
        </service>
<property name="service.pid" value="ru.multicabinet.gateway.ExampleDS"/>
    </scr:component>
</components>

After installing the test bundle into my osgi container I'm trying to get a list of all services in the test bundle by calling bundle.getRegisteredServices(), but it'd always return null.

What I'm doing wrong? Maybe I should use ServiceTracker to obtain a reference to ds service?

Thanks