> On 20 Jan 2015, at 15:24, Bulu <b...@romandie.com> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> In my gogo commands, I use simple System.println(...) calls to output things
> to the gogo shell. (is that the correct way?)

Yes, goo is designed so commands can simply use System.out.println(…)

> I then access gogo through telnet (Felix Remote Shell 1.1.2). Sometimes
> (rarely), certain of my commands do no longer output to the shell, instead
> the output is really going to the std-out of the java application. Note that
> at the same time, other of my own commands in the same bundle still work as
> expected and output to the gogo shell.

The Felix remote shell was designed to work before gogo was introduced.

gogo has its own simple telnet daemon:

Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo

g! type telnetd
telnetd is void gogo:telnetd(String[])
true
g! telnetd -?
telnetd - start simple telnet server
Usage: telnetd [-i ip] [-p port] start | stop | status
  -i --ip=INTERFACE        listen interface (default=127.0.0.1)
  -p --port=PORT           listen port (default=2019)
  -? --help                show help
g! telnetd start
telnetd is running on 127.0.0.1:2019
g!