Hi all,

I'm trying to use the HTTP bundles to setup some websockets. For my example
I've created an implementation of the abstract WebSocketServlet which only
has a configure method implemented.
This "configure" method has a WebSocketServletFactory as only argument,
which is used to register a WebSocket.

public class MyWebSocketServlet extends WebSocketServlet {
    @Override
    public void configure(WebSocketServletFactory arg0) {
        arg0.register(MyWebSocket.class);
    }
}

The WebSocket has one method and uses annotations to mark it as a Socket
with a Message.

@WebSocket
public class MyWebSocket {
    @OnWebSocketMessage
    public void onText(Session session, String message) {
        if (session.isOpen()) {
            System.out.printf("Echoing back message [%s]%n", message);
            session.getRemote().sendString(message, null);
        }
    }
}

I've tried registering this servlet using the whiteboard handler, as well
as directly to the http service. In both scenarios I run in a
ClassNotFoundException for the WebSocketServletFactory.

What am I doing wrong? How am I supposed to use websockets with the http
bundles (preferably using the whiteboard pattern).

The same question has also been asked on stackoverflow [1], but no answer
is given, although there is a pointer to the underlying issue.

[1]:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29099699/osgi-bundle-in-felix-classnotfoundexception-for-jetty-class-loaded-by-name

Thanks in advance,

--