Hi everyone!

As of yesterday I am trying to get into Apache Felix for a project. I am still
trying to get a basic grip on the framework. So far, if I am understanding
correctly the framework allows for remote install, update etc. of
bundles(highly modulerized code) on different devices which allows for the
management of large distributed systems. I have been looking for a way to let
these devices communicate using the framework but so far I was not able to find
any subproject or piece in the OSGi specification that allows for this.
Probable is that I missed it though(quite a bit of info :P). Does Felix have a
subproject/implementation to handle basic information exchange over a network
between OSGi capable devices? If so, could you direct me to the place where the
documentation of this is stored?

I did come across something called SIP but it seemed fairly comprehensive for
my goals.

Thanks in advance!

Sincere Regards,

Sebastian