Hi,

first of all Pax-Web 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT and Pax-Web 5.0.0.Mx are different.
The Mx ones are the undertow branches which unfortunately got the version
and are completely different to the other versions of Pax-Web.
One big difference that branch is missing the well-known Whiteboard
Extender of the regular Pax-Web line.
Just one note, due to this the current Master of Pax-Web is version 6.0 and
currently there is no plan on merging the undertow branch in to master.
So please beware in case you are betting on Undertow, you run without
support on it.

Second, as all of the Pax-Web modules are usually tested with Pax-Exam,
they are known to work with different OSGi runtimes.
So Felix and Equinox both run fine with Pax-Web.

For a list of dependent bundles, take a look at the Karaf Features
descriptor, it explicitly tells you which bundles are needed.

Regards, Achim