Hi,

I really need to debug my code by the use of breakpoints, however this seems a complex undertaking with an OSGi container.

I have Eclipse and Felix (both the latest). My project is a raw OSGi project, I am not using PDE, just maven bundle plugin to generate the bundles and then copy them to the /bundle folder in felix, then I perform java -jar bin/felix.jar and the project runs. So no fuss here.

However I cannot debug the application that way. I've tried to read the docs (http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/integrating-felix-with-eclipse.html) but they are outdated/broken and cant make them work...

How can I debug this? Will I have to avoid using OSGi just because debug is not supported...? :(

Thanks!