I am trying with bndtools but I am being slaughtered without mercy.

I have like 30 bundles or so. I choose one of the main bundles and followed these instructions (http://bndtools.org/tutorial.html#run-an-osgi-framework), he created a *.bndrun* file in my bundle's root directory with the following:

/-runfw: org.apache.felix.framework;version='[4,5)'//
//-runee: JavaSE-1.7//
//-runsystemcapabilities: ${native_capability}//
//
//-resolve.effective: active;skip:="osgi.service"/

However this happens when I try to edit the file in Eclipse:

http://i.imgur.com/FYKDnvE.png

However this looks a bit far from what I want. It seems this .bndrun will import a felix.jar from somewhere else, but in fact I want to use the one I have in C:\code\osgi_proj\deploy\bin\felix.jar because I already have there all the bundles I need and the configurations (unless for some debugging limitation eclipse needs to directly inject the bundles).

Can this be done, or I will need to deeply modify my project in order for this to work?

Thanks!

If you only need plain felix then eclipse + bndtools might help.

I just tried the new 3.0.0 version and was able to setup as small project in quite short time.
It features very nice debug integration.

Apart from this remote debugging always works but is less convenient.

Christian