My current deployment strategy is as follows:
- increase version number in build.gradle file
- use SSH gradle plugin to SCP to target
- use telnet to uninstall old version and install new version

I'm hoping that using a OBR will make it easier. I would like to tell Felix to check if there are plugins with newer versions and have it install it.

However, I don't know how to create such OBRs. I known that there are Maven plugins that do so, but I'm using Gradle and the BND plugin (biz.aQute.bnd:biz.aQute.bnd.gradle:3.0.0). The documentation[1] doesn't help me much.

Maurice.

[1] https://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html