Hi all.

I would like to find the documentation about Felix SCR annotation Reference
that explains the injection for a list of services.

@Reference
List<ArticleFilter> list;

​Is that correct ?

I've found in other places something like :

@Reference(referenceInterface = AspectRatioCalculator.class,
cardinality = ReferenceCardinality.OPTIONAL_MULTIPLE, policy =
ReferencePolicy.DYNAMIC)
private final Map<String, AspectRatioCalculator>
aspectRatioCalculators = new ConcurrentHashMap<String,
AspectRatioCalculator>();

protected void bindAspectRatioCalculators(final AspectRatioCalculator arc) {
    this.aspectRatioCalculators.put(arc.getResourceType(), arc);
}

protected void unbindAspectRatioCalculators(final AspectRatioCalculator arc) {
    this.aspectRatioCalculators.remove(arc.getResourceType());
}

​And in this last case I don't know if the bind/unbind methods are a must,
if not I can use a list of services injections using a Map ? if so, what is
the first type String for ?....

​So, is there all this information written in any place in the
documentation ?

Thank you.​

[image: Inline image 2]

* Jonathan Vila    ** <https://www.twitter.com/jonathan_vila>