Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:43:54 -0300
Subject: Question about the tutorial "Using Distributed Services with iPOJO"
From: gabriel.fbsousa...@gmail.com
To: users@felix.apache.org
CC: sandro.andr...@gmail.com; icaro.je...@gmail.com

Good evening,

I'm Gabriel, a brazilian student. I tried to study iPOJO, in order to
understand how it can help to create and use distributed services. The first
tutorial I found was "Using Distributed Services with iPOJO", from the Felix
iPOJO documentation, in the following link:

http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-gettingstarted/apache-felix-ipojo-dosgi.html

However, when I tried to follow the steps, I had two problems.

The first of them happened when I tried to install/activate the ServiceProvider
bundle to the Server side, with the following line:
start
file:../AdderServiceProvider/target/AdderServiceProvider-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jarThe
result I got from it was:

I don't know how to solve this problem. And since it doesn't work, the service
is not available at http://localhost:9090/adder?wsdl.

The second problem I got was when trying to install/activate the
ServiceImporter bundle into the Client side, with the following line:

start
file:../AdderServiceImporter/target/AdderServiceImporter-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

I got the following result from it:

I think it's important to say that I followed exactly what the tutorial
described, using the exact same felix and packages given in the tutorial. I
even tried to follow the steps on a different Operational System. Anyone could
please give me a hint in what to do to solve these problems?

Thank you,

Gabriel