thank you so much for your answer and for your example! it really worked,
as you said!

I couldn't understand what was wrong with the example from Apache, but your
example allowed me to study and understand how an application, using iPojo,
can work in a server-client structure. It was really helpful.

I have only one question remaining: what (and how) should I do to execute
this example in two different PCs (under the same network)? I mean, one of
them running the Server, and the other PC with the Client. Is it possible?

Thank you for your help,

Gabriel