This is driving me nuts.
Could someone please help me out?

I do not understand how to create multiple instances of a component by the
configurator factory and how to reference all these instances.
I played around, and it seems, that the configuration is loaded successfully.
This is my configuration json file (OSGI-INF/configurator/text.json)
{
  // Resource Format Version
  ":configurator:resource-version" : 1,

  // First Configuration
  "my.config~system1":
  {
    "test.securityEnabled": false,
    "test.name": "System1"
  },
  // Second Configuration
  "my.config~system2":
  {
    "test.securityEnabled": true,
    "test.name": "System2"
  }
}

This is my annotation proxy for holding the configuration:
public @interface MyConfig
{
    boolean test_securityEnabled() default true;
    String test_name() default "Empty";
}

I've two components.
The first one should have access to the config.
So, I created a activate and modified annotated method that has a parameter of
type MyConfig.
This is executed only once. I would have expected, that this component is
created twice as I have two configurations for this factory pid, right?
@RequireConfigurator
@Component(service = ISecurityChecker.class,
            configurationPid = "my.config",
            configurationPolicy = ConfigurationPolicy.OPTIONAL)
public class SecurityChecker implements ISecurityChecker
{
    private MyConfig _myConfig;

    @Activate
    public void activate(MyConfig config)
    {
        _myConfig = config;
    }

    @Modified
    public void modified(MyConfig config)
    {
        _myConfig = config;
    }

    @Override
    public boolean isSecure(String name, String signature)
    {
        if(!_myConfig.isSecurityEnabled())
            return true;

        if(name.equals(signature))
            // do some fancy checks
             return true;

        throw new NotAuthorizedException("Signature check failed!");
    }
}

The other component is a JaxRS Whiteboard resource serving a small rest service.
I am desperately trying to reference ALL instances of the SecurityChecker
class, but no matter what I am doing it does not work or only one instance is
available.
@Component(service=ServerInfoControllerImpl.class)
@JaxrsResource
@Path("serverInfo")
public class ServerInfoControllerImpl
{
    @Reference
    private List<ISecurityChecker> _securityCheckers;

}

When I set the policy of the reference to dynamic, as Ray suggested, the
component is not loaded.
Also, when I set the configurationPolicy of the SecurityChecker component to
REQUIRED, the SecurityChecker component is not loaded.

BUT, when looking in the web console both configurations are available, even
though obviously not bound to a bundle. Is that correct?

test.name                                       System1
test.securityEnabled                            false
Configuration Information
Persistent Identity (PID)                       my.config~system1
Factory Persistent Identifier (Factory PID)     my.config
Configuration Binding                           ?

test.name                                       System2
test.securityEnabled                            true
Configuration Information
Persistent Identity (PID)                       my.config~system2
Factory Persistent Identifier (Factory PID)     my.config
Configuration Binding                           ?

Any help is appreciated. 😊
Thanks,
Philipp