On 06/08/2018 11:10, Philipp Höfler wrote:
Sorry, pid is probably the wrong word for that. Alias might be more correct.
I am talking about the name after the ~ in the configuration file
(my.config~system1).
In this case I would like to get "system1".

Ah, now I understood.

I think you won't get that since your component is not a factory.  If I'm remember right, you need to use a FPID (factory pid), so your component must be declared this way:*@Component(factory="anFactoryPID")*

Couple years ago, I used to use the ConfigAdmin directly to activate my mult-instance components and the information you want was only provided by the Configuration object returned from CM:

configuration = getConfigurationAdmin()
                    .createFactoryConfiguration(pFactoryPid, null);
factoryPID = configuration.getFactoryPid();
pid = configuration.getPid()

I just started with Configurator too, but I don't know if this FPID and PID information are being published in the configuration map currently also. CM used not do that until R6 (at least I was not able to find them).