Regarding comments about Flex on mobile, I'll chime in with a variant on
this.  I personally don't care much about Flex on "mobile" (ie: phones),
but am definitely interested in Flex on tablets.  I separate the two,
although I think most don't due to the often similar hardware and OS.

Flex is excellent for enterprise (as often stated) and we're heavily
invested in it... and this is as a newcomer to Flex in the last year or so,
which may be of interest to some.

However, 'enterprise' used to mean 'controlled environments using desktop
PCs', but these days there is a lot of increased tablet use, especially by
execs, in the enterprise space.  We haven't crossed that bridge yet, but
don't realistically expect to get much of a code base ported from the
desktop Flex apps over to the tablet space.  One can hope, of course, but I
expect that when it comes time for tablet apps we'll be porting a lot of
code.  Time will tell, and we'll be certainly trying out AIR on that day,
but performance expectations for tablets are low based on the few demos
we've played with.  This only marginally affects our enthusiasm for Flex on
the desktop... rewriting code for different platforms is the norm these
days, but from a desktop/os/browser portability perspective, Flex/AS3/Flash
just can't be beat.  Plus it's awesome (no matter what the unfortunate
state of public opinion/awareness is).

We're sticking with Flex for a while yet.

Russ