I assume you don't have a requirement for 10.0? We were poking at what it would
take to get Apache flex to work on 10.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Tom Chiverton <t...@extravision.com> wrote:

Thanks for looking into this.

As major 4.1 upgrade glitches go, at least it has a work around - change
to thinner fonts so the blurring works to produce a similar result :-)

This means we have to tweak some padding and add some one or two pixel
offsets here and there, which is tedious but probably worth it to move
to 4.9.

Thanks again for the details,
Tom