Again i cant disclose where and how we get the numbers.

And like i said before dont get me wrong.
We are all here because we love Flex and/or the Flash platform.
I think my work on Flash shows  my support.

But perception is something one cant ignore,
When it comes to mobile a lot of people have the wrong perception.

I still remember one customer asking me "Why should we use GWT on mobile
device. Apple dont support Java"

The perception about Flash/Flex is at it s top right now (Mostly thank to
Adobe).

But it s up to us to change that.