Hi
   Can some one help my understanding

Adobe are pushing forward with AS and Falcon, which will not compile MXML

Apache Flex community will continure to support and develop AS and MXML,
however this version can only compile to Air and iPad if Adobe continue to
support MXML which they no longer develop

So as a simple small developer, I am left the the prospect of if keep
developing in FLEx with MXML I may get left behind by Adobe and not be
able to compile to AIR iPad etc. and face the prospect of converting all
the MXML in to AS or a 100% rewrite in a different language

Should I just stop using MXML and use AS, is there a set of open source AS
libraries that will replace MXML, create button, view stack etc, surely
every one does not build they own AS libraries for common functions ?

Scott

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and
any attachments. Thank you.