Looking for a way to may it easy for user to get help when they need it. I'm
visioning creating a User Guide that's a PDF file, and include links throughout
the Flex app that "point" to specific locations in the PDF document. When the
user clicks a link in the Flex app, the PDF auto-opens in a new browser window
to the correct section in the document. When the user clicks another link in
Flex app, the same browser window that opened the PDF file re-positions itself
to the correct location corresponding to the clicked link.

Is this possible in Flex? Any references appreciated (I'm not finding much on
Google). Thanks in advance for any hints.