Yeah. I don't have that option in any of the projects so I don't think
that's it. It's only MXML in the declarations section of an MXML document
that don't show autocomplete. If I add the namespace at the top to a
package, "xmlns:ns="com.domain.*" then autocomplete for those classes of
that package work.