About 6 months ago on the Edu version and 4 month ago on the pro version

On Friday, November 8, 2013 1:53 PM, Maurice Amsellem
<maurice.amsel...@systar.com> wrote:

It takes several days before you get an answer.
When do you submit the request ?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Matthew Weir [mailto:mattcomm...@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 novembre 2013 19:45
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Flash Builder 4.7 License

Hey all,

I thought I'd ask if anyone knows a contact over at Adobe still regarding Flex.
 I have a legit Student version of CS 6 with Flash Builder 4.6, and Adobe says
that 4.7 is a free upgrade.  I went through the form to request the license key
and got no response.

Additionally, at work we have several legit copies of Flash Builder 4.6
professional and once again, after filling out the form for the license key
Adobe has given no response.

Any ideas what to do from here?

Thanks,

Matthew