I wasn't able to reproduce your problem using Flex 4.6. You gave me some
code but left me guessing about the code for testModule.swf and the
application. As Alex mentioned, it would be best to create a bug in JIRA,
attach a simple FB project that reproduces the problem, and link to it from
here. That would greatly improve your chances of  getting help.

-Darrell Loverin