Von: Cosma Colanicchia [cosma...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. November 2013 14:32
An: Apache Flex Users ML
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available

Hi Chris, just wanted to let you know that I just successfully ported to
flexmojos 7 and flex 4.11 a fairly complex project (desktop app with 2-3
swc libraries, and an external library made up of 6-7 swcs, including
custom themes and air/mobile, previously using flexmojos 4 and flex 4.6).

Great work, thank you.

Looking forward to mobile packaging support (currently I’m calling adt.jar
manually via ant to obtain this), let me know if I can help someway.