On 04/12/2013 16:20, Ludovic Bertin wrote:
Hi there,

I'm of the ones who have chose difficulty : fedora.
How can I install apache flex in that linux distrib ?

I am working on improving the experience for Linux users, but the basic idea is to make sure you have Adobe AIR itself installed, then click the large install icon on http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

The installer for AIR for Linux is
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/lin/download/latest/AdobeAIRInstaller.bin

Please let me know if you needed to do anything other that just download this and run it, along with your Fedora version and if it's 32bit or not.

If you do have any issues, please let us have the details too - sometimes running the installer (as root) from the command line provides help full output.

The Apache Flex installer page contains a 'problems installing' link that has some hints for Ubuntu users that may be applicable in terms of library paths.

Tom