On 05/12/13 17:25, Ludovic Bertin wrote:
but next step failed :
- I've downloaded the installer that is a .deb file ==> I used alien to
convert it to rpm
but running rpm -i <theRPM> gives me back the hand immediatly and nothing
happens...

I'm on Fedora 19 64bit (gloups)
Ahh, a miss-step ?
The installer for the SDK ? Or the AIR installer ? The AIR installer is just a .bin to run, so I assume you mean the Flex SDK installer - on Fedora you should be using the .rpm. For some reason the .rpm version is missing, and there isn't a non-native .air version to install for you to use on Fedora.
I'll investigate this.

We can try to trouble shoot the converted .deb though.

Try 'rpm -ivh file.rpm' and post the complete output.

--
Tom