I've used Haxe a bit before. The major downside is UI components. Haxe has
none. You can use a Haxe library (swc) in a flex project, but you can not
use Flex in a Haxe project.

I think Haxe might be good to write cross language SDKs in, but for
building a whole application. You will need to write your own UI elements
or find a decent library with them. You won't be able to use any of the MX
or Spark libraries.

~Sean

<http://www.skyseek.com>
class *Sean_Thayne*