I have a full license for Flash Builder 4.7 and even though I worked with
it a lot and didnt have any major problems I took the time to have a deeper
look into IntelliJ.
The IDE was a little confusing to me first but after the 30 days trial I
was convinced enough to buy it. You might miss some wizards that were
included in FB4.7 but in the end all those generated code brought me more
problems than it solved. And I dont think Flash Builder will evolve any
more but IntelliJ will.
Its also a great IDE for Backend Java and Database stuff.