Van: omup...@gmail.com <omup...@gmail.com> namens OmPrakash Muppirala
<bigosma...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 22 mei 2014 21:15
Aan: users@flex.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: IOS 7 and Android 4.3 Skinning

Hi,

As I mentioned during my talk at 360|Flex, it is a work in progress.  You
can take a look at the progress here [1]
I am continuing to make progress on this front, but I dont have a definite
date for a release with these new skins.

If you (or anyone else) has time to contribute, we can make this go much
faster.

I plan to start on the iOS7 skins after I finish the Android 4.x skins so
that we can ship with just that if needed.  Also, I plan to skin the
current set of Flex mobile components before creating any new components.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Om

[1]