From: Oleg Konovalov [mailto:oleg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:37 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Changing sort type

Hi,

We have a Flex4 DataGrid, which is totally dynamic, so I don't know in
advance number of columns or their types.
It is sorted on the first column, which we know is numeric: 1,2,3,4,...

But users might want to sort
on other columns, happens often,
and some numeric columns contain negative numbers.
So how can I set sort type dynamically, when I find out column data type,
after user click to sort it.

TIA,
Oleg.