Well lets take a look at file history.  I'm using the googlesource views since
github is blocked from work here.
The SortField [1] and SortFieldCompareTypes [2]  looks like they are safe.  The
GridColumn[3] has had a few modifications.  Other than that it doesn't seem too
bad.

Just remember when monkey patching to use the same pathing and file name from
your project.  Also try not to use RLSLs (of the spark library) or you will
have to do a frame 1 load.... one of those first  in wins situations.

/spark/collections/SortField.as

[1]
https://apache.googlesource.com/flex-sdk/+/develop/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/collections/SortField.as
[2]