Ahh didn't realise it was a standard thing packaged with the SDK.

SWFDump confirms the advanced telemetry flag is set to true.

A slight bit of progress.....I think IE was caching the SWF file and using
that (which didn't have the telemetry on). I've purged all versions from the
cache and now Scout is showing "Advanced Telemetry : Enabled" in the session
info Telemetry section.

However, clicking on all the session options ("ActionScript Sampler" etc.) I
am not getting any output in the sections at the bottom of Scout. I can see
the timeline along the top doing stuff but no actual useful debug
information (as per screenshot):
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/drevans112/Allocate/ScoutTimelineActivityNoOutput.png

What am I missing now?

jmclean wrote