Ahem....schoolboy error!

I was assuming the default "timeline" showing across the top (in my
screenshot) was the one I interact with to get further information....

Shows how long I've not used this.... I needed to <cough> "turn on" Frame
Timeline..

So got a bunch of information coming through now....Trying to sort the wheat
from the chaff here and cannot for the life of me see what's not being
deallocated. Just seems to be a big list of allocations and how much they
used and you can't seem to see if it's been garbage collected or not.

DarrenEvans wrote