From: Christofer Dutz [mailto:christofer.d...@c-ware.de]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 9:30 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: AW: BlazeDS in Tomcat behind IIS

Are you trying to tunnel a Streaming or Long Polling channel through IIS?
This could be a problem as is with using the Tomcat -> Apache AJP connector.
The problem is that these connectors don't quite know when to flush their
buffers.
As I have heard the new AJP connectors are able to handle Streaming
connections as the support for WebSockets has needed the same adjustments,
don't know how this is with the IIS connectors.

Chris

PS: If all goes well you could update to Apache Flex BlazeDS 4.7.0 by the
end of the week ... as we are currently in the process of releasing it.
Looking good at the moment.