Von: Petr Nemecek [mailto:p...@cmail.cz]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. März 2015 16:11
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: BlazeDS in Tomcat behind IIS

Hi,

I have a Flex app that uses BlazeDS (4.0.0.14931) to communicate with Java
classes. Swf is served by IIS (port 443) and communicates directly with
Tomcat (port 8443).

What I would like to do is to use IIS as a proxy, so that swf communicates
with Tomcat via IIS, i.e. all communication goes through one port (443).
I've installed Application Request Routing and URL rewrite to IIS and now
I'm able to make that almost happen...

When I make a first call from swf, it goes through nicely, but second call
fails with following:

faultString: 'Send failed'
faultDetail: 'Channel.Ping.Failed error Detected duplicate HTTP-based
FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host disabling session cookies.
Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client connection correctly.'

Any idea, where should I enable those session cookies? In Tomcat? In IIS?
Where exactly?

Many thanks,
 Petr