Thanks Chris

I do appreciate your very quick responses.

As it happens we do have a Flex 4.11 FDK built earlier on one of our local
repos so I am going to try and build an application using one of your
archetype commands, and see how it goes. I will certainly let you know how I
get on.

Regards my flashplayer access problem, this , for me is a Windows problem
only I can get this to work on my MAC. I have set PATH and permissions etc
to no avail. I would be interested if you have certainly heard of other
having this problem windows.

Best Regards

Duncan