Google:

Recently we sent you a notification that one or more of your apps should be
upgraded to more recent version of OpenSSL, due to security
vulnerabilities. The notification was sent in error, and we thank you for
previously making the necessary changes to your app.

Greg Dove
Dove Software Development Ltd
http://greg-dove.com