No such email, in that regard, for me.  However, I'll recompile against the new
SDK & AIR and supposedly Google Playstore should let me know if it passes
safety tests a few hours later (they claim 5 hours).

     On Friday, May 8, 2015 2:27 AM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 On May 7, 2015 10:29 PM, "Greg Dove" <greg.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Google:
>
> Recently we sent you a notification that one or more of your apps should
be
> upgraded to more recent version of OpenSSL, due to security
> vulnerabilities. The notification was sent in error, and we thank you for
> previously making the necessary changes to your app.

Haha false alarm!  I guess you got your weekend back.

Om

bigosma...@gmail.com

> >> wrote:
> >>
> >>  Oh yes, it must be regarding this Adobe AIR related issue:

Flex

<mattcomm...@yahoo.com.invalid>