Update:

I recently switched computers and have not been able to access ASF Git
since then.  I have been working with the Infra team to get this resolved.

Which means that I won't be able to work on the release till I have my Git
access restored.  Are there any volunteers for making this happen in the
meantime?

Basically, we need a release manager to work on getting the source and
binaries (Android + iOS) ready.

Thanks,
Om