I needed to update my Android app because of the “OpenSSL” issue, so I
downloaded the 4.14.1 SDK.
Everything works fine with the upgrade so far in Flash Builder 4.7, but when I
published to Android devices
I’m seeing some visual changes that don’t appear in authoring mode.

1- <s:BusyIndicator looks different
2- My default <s:Button has lost their greyish color they appear black or they
are letting the background color to show through.
3- I’m loading in Flash(SWFs) files with <mx:SWFLoader and the text fields in
the Flash portion are loosing their white background color allowing the
background color to show through.

I was using 4.12 SDK and everything was working properly for the visuals.

Are there recent changes with Android that is causing this problem and now can
I fix,
Jerry