My setup is the following:
I have an html navigation bar across the screen. I am loading my Flex
application by selecting a menu on the bar. That will navigate to an html
wrapper that looks like this:
<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        swfobject.embedSWF("alarms.swf", "mainDiv", "100%", "100%",
"14.0.0", "expressInstall.swf", 'someparameters');
</script>

So, what exactly can I improve?