I am not sure I fully understand an idea with a small swf shell firing Flex
modules. My main application page is an html page. So, I could load shell's
swf as such:
  swfobject.embedSWF("shell.swf", "mainDiv", "100%", "100%", "14.0.0",
"expressInstall.swf"). The shell swf can expose whatever public methods are
needed to run modules. My question is how and what am I going to pass
around to load a specific module being selected from the main html menu?
Another thing is the the shell must be hidden.