thanks Om,
another attempt in english:
when I click on / select a row, another view (based on the row's data) is shown
but each row has a one column with a checkbox
when i click this column different code should run (not showing the other view)

Unfortunately the GridSelectionEvent does not indicate which column was clicked,
so I can't catch the checkbox-click in the selectionchangehandler