On 11/23/15, 6:04 PM, "Saul Diaz" <cripito...@gmail.com> wrote:

>There is any way to integrate with bootstrap/metroUI or a custom CSS?

I think so, and the Flat.swc in FlexJS 0.5.0 is a proof of concept for
that, but not a final implementation.  Bootstrap seems to have its own
custom components.  For example, the Bootstrap RadioButton isn't just an
<input type="radio">.  Instead, it appears to be a composition of elements
and a custom font and some fancy CSS.

FlexJS doesn't have advanced CSS selector handling on the SWF side yet, so
I couldn't just use a Bootstrap CSS theme as-is, but the Flat.swc emulates
some of the Bootstrap widgets via simpler HTML elements and some JS on the
JS side and a similar composition on the SWF side.  You can compare
DataBindingTest and DataBindingTest_Flat to see how such a theme can get
used in FlexJS.

The next step would be to implement advanced CSS selectors on the SWF side
and try to use a Bootstrap CSS theme as-is.  It would be great for some
volunteers to step up to do it.  I'll probably get to it eventually, but
right now I have plenty of other tasks to pursue, although feedback on
this list helps me set priorities.

Thanks,
-Alex