Hi,
I've started playing around with FlexJS and have some (perhaps stupid)
questions:

1) Can be pure ActionScript "non UI .swc libraries", that are already used
with the standard SDK, still used with FlexJS? (I've made some tests with
PureMVC and it seems that it works)
2) Is there an equivalent to <s:module> implemented and if so, could FlexJS
modules used with the standard SDK?
3) Is it possible to integrate third party JS UI libraries (especially one
of the material design libs out there) and if so, what effort does it mean?
4) Can FlexJS target AIR?

Thanks for help,
Olaf