>But if you want to see the SWCs functionality work without Flash, you
>actually need to cross-compile the source code for the SWC with the
>FlexJS/FalconJX compiler.

By doing this with the PureMVC lib I've got a "File not found" error while
cross compiling my FlexJS project
(see log at the end), do you've any idea what I've done wrong?:

These are the steps that I've done using FlashBuilder 4.7:
- Create a new Flex library project
- Select "FlexJS 0.6.0 SDK" as "Flex library compiler"
- Paste the PureMVC source code into the library project
- Copy the auto created swc to the "lib" folder of my FlexJS project
- Compile my FlexJS project by using "External tools" -> 1 FlexJS (Falcon
JX...)

>I'll ponder whether it will be practical to create a component set that
>lets you see some small portion of your UI written in FlexJS work in your
>regular Flex app in Flash.
Don't waste to much time on this.
My understanding now is that it makes most sense to start with FlexJS from
scratch... and that's ok!

>I'm writing a more Spark-like component set for FlexJS now.
I'm not a designer, but for me a modern look and feel is very very
important.
Is my understanding right that even with a Spark-like component set there
will be nothing similar to "Component skinning"? So if styles are not
sufficient to change the look and feel of a component we have to create an
own component set?

>The advantage of having a SWF version is that you can
>test against a runtime that truly understands sealed class definitions and
>interfaces.
Hope I've got it ;-)

Thanks,
Olaf

ErrorLog:
------------------------
using SWC: C:\Users\kruegola\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\PureMVCForFlexJS\bin\PureMVCForFlexJS.swc
Could not find file for class:
org.puremvc.as3.multicore.patterns.mediator.Mediator
File not found: org.puremvc.as3.multicore.patterns.mediator.Mediator

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find JavaScript filePath for class:
org.puremvc.as3.multicore.patterns.mediator.Mediator
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:179)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:213)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:213)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:213)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:213)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.addDeps(GoogDepsWriter.java:213)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.buildDB(GoogDepsWriter.java:130)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.graph.GoogDepsWriter.getListOfFiles(GoogDepsWriter.java:82)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.codegen.mxml.flexjs.MXMLFlexJSPublisher.publish(MXMLFlexJSPublisher.java:334)
        at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.compile(MXMLJSC.java:472)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC._mainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:351)
        at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.mainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:276)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.staticMainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:235)
        at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.main(MXMLJSC.java:178)