Hi,

> It is bindable.  I will try turning off updates.

I would guess it going to be an order or two magnitudes faster - depending on
the changes you make to items in that array collection.

> How do you go about accessing/manipulating an array inside of an
> array collection?

myAC.source

>  I always just address the properties that I need by
> accessing the arraycollection itself, ie
>
> myArrayCollection[1]["someProperty”]

I think lookups like that are going to be slower than using the
myAC[1].someProp form?

> Should I just declare the variables outside of the loop and
> just reuse them instead of instantiating them every single time inside of
> the loops?

Certainly worth a try (allocating and garbage collection of 38Kx38KxX vars cost
is likely to be significant) but I’d give scout a try to see where the time is
being taken up first so you know what to optimise.

Thanks,
Justin