On 11/28/16, 8:28 PM, "doug777" <doug777...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That was the solution. Everything now works correctly.
>
>When I start to do some new work on an old project I always upgrade it to
>the latest sdk before starting.
>
>I never realized before that there can be hidden changes that affect
>things
>without showing errors or warnings in the Problems panel.
>
>Even the little orange warning markers are actually a red or perhaps I
>should say orange herring, because they are still there in the updated
>custom skin even though it now works correctly.
>
>So how do you find these things that are changed? Or is it just simply bad
>practice to update old projects to the most recent sdk?

Usually, if there are changes between versions you get an exception.  It
sort of sounds like you are since you can't step into the
super.updateDisplayList, but it is strange that you don't end up in some
other code.  We could dig into it more, but I'm not sure it is worth it.

There were significant changes to DataGrid in 4.10, but the last person
who got tripped up by this got an exception.

-Alex