Hi,

we should get people motivated with skills in design and planing of UI / UX
skins, visuals, effects and transitions.
Art is different from engineering and we could get people in very different
places since we never know who could have the skills to hand crafting
something we'd like and have at the same time the rigurosity we need to be
able to implement.

So, both professional/exp and students could have the potential and I'd not
throw any opportunity to get people on board.

My bet is that we should get the way to get more than one look and feel and
from the development side be able to prepare FlexJS to have themes so we
could then prepare diferent workspaces for different designers and let them
prepare the their art. As I said before, should be normal that one look and
feel will be prepared for only one person. If we prepare some spec about
how should they prepare their art to be consumed by our framework, we could
get in this way different themes packaged and ready to be loaded into flexjs

what do you think?

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General