I can make some time for this, I do a lot of web design and development, so
those languages are known to me. I’m pretty good with the CSS but everything I
do is mostly customized so I would need help in thinking more general use… for
example I just used bootstrap for a site (and I hate it), I end up overriding
all the components.

As I designer I prefer the light frameworks. Anyway, I will start with the
graphic parts and if you guys can guide me on everything you need that would
help me a lot. I’ll use the link for the MDLExample as guide for the component
list. We could do a number of different styles if you’d like.

I notice a lot of transitions in components now, is that something you want?

I’ll actually start it this weekend.

Trevor