I haven't looked into it yet, so thought I would start by asking the wise
people here.  I have written an AIR app that runs on the desktop, with a
version that works on mobile as well.  If I ever add a new feature or
improve the efficiency of the code, I want to offer users updates that they
can download from the app store or from my website for the desktop app.  How
hard is it to get an AIR app to update?  And by update, I mean totally
replace the existing application with the new application, I am concerned
that it will just install a new application next to the existing application
instead of replacing it.